Highlighted
Super Contributor

Somebody signed for my Dooney and it was not me

I have put in a trace investigation that will take 2 weeks. Somebody is dishonest because they knew it was not their name on the package!
Honored Contributor

Re: Somebody signed for my Dooney and it was not me

That's awful. Where did you have it delivered? Hoping they get it cleared up for you.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Check with your neighbors. I had a package delivered once and my neighbor took it in because it was raining. I was ready to conduct my own investigation and then I saw her outside and she told me she didn't want it to get wet on the porch.

Super Contributor

I checked with the neighbors and looked at the 38 house directory and nobody with the signers name lives in the subdivision. Dooney is investigating because they can see the signers name was not mine.
Honored Contributor

I'm sorry. I know it's terrible when someone steals something or cheats you. I am usually a pretty nice person, but when something like that happens to me, well, it makes me sick to my stomach.

Please let us know what happens. Keep coming back on here and let us know. I can't understand why there are people like that. Don't you feel like if people who steal from other's and break the law spent 1/2 as much time on legal things, they wouldn't have to steal.

I believe in the old saying, "What goes around, comes around". In other words those that screw get s crewed. Unfortunately, you probably won't get to see it.

Respected Contributor

Someone did that to me once. A package with four items from Land's End.

Honored Contributor

How awful!

How did that happen? Where was the package delivered? Why did they give the package to someone it was not addressed to?

Super Contributor

Are you sure its not somebody in your household?

Super Contributor

When they track it, the GPS on UPS packages show exactly where it was delivered. Date and time stamped too. I hope this doesn't become a long drawn out affair for you. I hope you receive your bag soon.

Trusted Contributor

That is terrible but I've never heard of anyone having to sign for a Dooney. I've never had to sign for anything not even a computer. I do hope you are able to retrieve your Dooney. Let us know what happens.