Esteemed Contributor

Some VB Previews for Nov. 20'th: check the website

I am sure looking forward to these. The turnlock handbag in Tango Red is on the way to me and it would work perfectly with the houndstooth. Lots to see on the website.

Ohhh boy !! I am retired from banking, but that Work Tote has CINDY written all over it.

CarryAll travel bag

Carryall Travel Bag in Midnight Houndstooth with Black Trim

Turnlock CrossbodyTurnlock Crossbody in Midnight Houndstooth with Black Trim

Work Tote

Work Tote in Midnight Houndstooth with Black Trim

Small trimmed Vera

Small Trimmed Vera in Midnight Paisley with Black Trim

Ruffled cosmetic bag

Ruffle Cosmetic in Midnight Paisley

Laser cut cosmetic bag

Laser-Cut Cosmetic in Midnight Geometric

Grand Traveler

Grand Traveler in Midnight Paisley

Pleated TotePleated Tote in Midnight Paisley

Glenna

Glenna in Midnight Houndstooth

Super Contributor

Re: Some VB Previews for Nov. 20'th: check the website

Hi Cindy - I'm in love with the Turn Lock Satchel in the midnight paisley. I CANT wait. Im also retired from banking and will say the same thing about that work tote. It's gorgeous!
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/10/2014 diamondsforme said: Hi Cindy - I'm in love with the Turn Lock Satchel in the midnight paisley. I CANT wait. Im also retired from banking and will say the same thing about that work tote. It's gorgeous!

That's so funny (about the banking). I LOVE the turnlock satchel in the tango red; just received it today. What's so great about the paisley is that the lining is in the houndstooth pattern.

Super Contributor

On 11/10/2014 Hi Cindy said:
On 11/10/2014 diamondsforme said: Hi Cindy - I'm in love with the Turn Lock Satchel in the midnight paisley. I CANT wait. Im also retired from banking and will say the same thing about that work tote. It's gorgeous!

That's so funny (about the banking). I LOVE the turnlock satchel in the tango red; just received it today. What's so great about the paisley is that the lining is in the houndstooth pattern.

The Turn Lock Satchel in Tango is indeed beautiful. In fact, I was looking at it today. My hubby and I were out shopping and I was dragging him through every store that sold Vera. Lol. I'm really trying to hold on till November 20. I'm sure you will enjoy yours.
Respected Contributor

I like both the paisley and the houndstooth. I was looking at their site today and was surprised to see some of these items listed as sold out when you cannot order them until Nov. 20th. How can they sell out before they go on sale?