New Contributor

So did you forget about us with the WIDE feet??

Sorry guys, but I've been an avid shopper with QVC for years, but I'm just wondering what happened to the wide shoes. Sketchers who I thought would at least carry a line of wides is selling mainly regular. Then their is the new line of Tiganello, and I can't tell you how many bags I own, but they won't fit over my feet, and their shoes are all in regular. That is unless it's a One Time Only. Then, it gets me thinking, promo item, or value... will the quality be the same. I'm bummed. Last year, I bought a few Soffts and love them, and guess I'll have to check out their line as I'm having one heck of a time finding "pretty" wide shoes.

I guess it goes along with the new sizing QVC has in their jackets.... I call it less is more line.

Now, don't get me wrong. I love QVC, but I just wish when they made changes that they would give us some hints so we didn't have to pay extra charges

P.S. If I show my purchases down, it's not because I don't like the "Q". It's because I feel like I'm gambling. Should I take a chance or not with the size roulette. If only they would tell us, I'd keep that credit card humming.......