Highlighted
Super Contributor
I got this in Forest today and it is beautiful and it is the perfect medium bag. lLove it!
Honored Contributor
It's a great, classic handbag! I have it in the gorgeous Aqua color. Perfect size for an everyday tote. Also have the large one in patent leather-white. Forest is a beautiful tone. Also like the color called "Jeans".

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Enjoy your new bag!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

I'm glad you love it! I just received my gray one from ILD today and I am lovin' it too! I can absolutely see myself ordering this one in another color! Great size and classic look! I was torn between green, gray, and cranberry....may have to go back and look againCool

Esteemed Contributor

Check Macy's on and off too. They will have certain colors on sale. Right now the cranberry is marked down to $147.99 and the code WRAPUP will net you another 15%. I really have good luck with Macy's and they have easy returns at the store if something isn't right. I got my suede hobo thru them in Peanut Brittle on sale.

I tested the code and it worked plus free shipping is available.

Dooney & Bourke Pebble Small Lexington Shopper