Honored Contributor

Small Florentine Satchel in Chestnut!

.....is on her way home to me at 25% off from Macys!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

So I went to Macys and ladies, they had pretty much every style of the Florentine collection in Red, Natural, Black & T'moro! More than I've ever seen my store have!

And sitting there sooo pretty, whispering......psst! look at me!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}..... was the large satchel in Chestnut!

Sooo beautiful in Chestnut!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Sadly, the large satchel is just too big for me.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

But I asked the SA if the small satchel was available in Chestnut, she checked the computer & it is! For 25% off!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I should have it in 5 days!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} If you're interested you should call a Macys store & ask if they will ship to you!

Besides Macys sale, I stopped in Belk and they have quite a few Dooneys and Brahmin for 25% off too!

In Dooney they had Croco pocket satchels in Blue, Burnt Orange, Olive, suede pocket satchels in several colors & Dillen satchels.

In Brahmin for 25% off they had Tyler, Louise Rose, Julia Rose, Cleo (crossbody), Lacy shoulder bag (hobo) all in Hemp, Sedona & Aubergine.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.