Valued Contributor

It looks to me like every pair of slide sandals they show on the models or hosts don't fit properly.  They all look like they're wearing a size or two too large.  I wouldn't buy them if they truly fit like they look.

Honored Contributor

I can't wear slides because my feet just back right out of them! 

Honored Contributor

These things are terrible for your feet and your body.  They offer no support.  The spiel Liam gives about Vionic being supportive is just sales talk.  I actually hurt all over when I tried to wear them years ago.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Most of the footwear the hosts wear does not fit properly. It causes a couple of them to stand improperly or splay their feet or cross their legs (apparently for balance) IDK. It's an ackward stance.

I'm amazed at the models, who are on their feet for much longer durations in ill fitting shoes or slides. When their feet are not comfortable and happy, how do they smile and move gracefully? 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I noticed that too---except I think most times, the slides are too small--no toes should be hanging of the front of the slides!!

Honored Contributor

I can't wear any shoes or sandals that are slides. My heel just slips right off the back. Good way to twist an ankle.
I had a pair of Clark's slides once that had a bit of a heel cup which helped, but I still had issues walking in them. Some of the slides this year are really cute, but, alas, not for me.