Esteemed Contributor

I bought the sketchers 2.0. These were terrible. I wore them for about two hours and they were killing my feet. Also, I tried on a pair at JC Penney and they seemed to be to short in the toe box. I wear an 8 medium and I have had no problem with shoes fitting. I am afraid to order these shoes because I might need to send them back due to ill fitting. I am watching the show with Antonella and they seem nice but the sizing is worrisome for me.

Honored Contributor

Given what you've said, I'm not sure I'd even considering ordering that brand, if I were you.

Esteemed Contributor

It's hard to order any shoe brand these days --- the manufacturers have been playing with the length and width. They think we don't realize that.

Trusted Contributor

I've given up on buying shoes on QVC.  I have returned enough pairs over the last 2 years to pay for a pair of boots.  Always because of a sizing issue.  I need to try before I buy.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.  I love Sketchers and bought my first pair from the Q years ago from one of the FFANY shows.  They were all leather, small scale soles and fit like a dream.  I have found no matter where I purchase Sketchers I either have to size up a size or get a wide width in my regular size.  But lately, what is with all the crazy colors?  The last pair I kind of bought out of desperation for athletic shoes and didn't purchase a color I normally would.  The shoes make my feet look swollen!  They are comfortable but not attractive in any stretch of imagination.  I would like to see some offerings in leather, in traditional colors-yes, I am old!  But some black, white, navy, tan, even red options would be nice!

Esteemed Contributor

It depends on the brand and style of shoe....the size I buy is all over the place..

Respected Contributor

I love skechers and hated any kind of sport shoe before they came along because of the discomfort and look.  They are, however, all different in their fit.  One style is falling off my heal another is too tight.  You just have to try them on at store before you buy.  I think that goes for any brand.  When you do get a good fit they are awesome.  I did order the TSV boots and hoping they fit.

Respected Contributor

Skechers do not fit me. I wasted money buying and returning two sizes to QVC last fall or winter, and then went to a local Skechers store early this summer. I still could not get a good fit! BUT at that store, I tried on some wedge espadrille style shoes, Bob's by Skechers, and they fit well! So you might try that Skechers offshoot if you have a store nearby.

Esteemed Contributor

Fit is an issue for me with Skechers or any brand. There is no consistantcy in fit and some size 8 shoes are too big in the heel or too tight on the vamp.

I deliberately went into the Skechers shoe stores in Las Vegas and neither has any sandals, just athletic shoes. Really! It's over 80 degrees during the day in October and no sandals at all! I saw Skecher flip flops at Macy's in the Fashion Show Mall but no sandals. What is with all the winter clothes in all the department stores? It's summer in Las Vegas.

I ended up finally finding a pair of Skecher Parallel sandals at the south outlet mall at Famous Footwear and even then fit was an issue. I tried on 4 pair of black size 8 shoes and picked the best fitting left and right shoe. Especially with shoes made with woven elastic fabric, fit really varies from shoe to shoe, even with the left and right shoe.

Image result for skechers parallel sandals

Super Contributor

PLEASE BRING BACK THE LOW CUT LACEUP SKETCHERS,I'VE HAD SEVERAL PARES OF THESE I LOVE THEM!