Honored Contributor

For those interested, this Skechers shoe is almost identical to the TSV. Looks like the same shoe to me. You can read the reviews for it here:

https://www.qvc.com/Skechers-GOstep-Lite-Suede-Slip-On-Shoes---Indulge.product.A295956.html?sc=SRCH

Esteemed Contributor

@deeva wrote:

Does anyone know if these run true to size?

@deevaI have many (way too many!) Skechers, and they are all the same size.  I always know that 7 1/2 is my size in Skechers IF THEY ARE FROM A B&M STORE.  But from what I've read on these forums, QVC's Skechers can vary in size, particularly the TSV Skechers. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

I own several pairs of sketchers, slip on style. I am usually a 7 but have found that the sizes do vary. Sometime not much room in the toe box or my heels slip. I returned them, but for the most part most 7's fit me just right. I bought the TSV in the Taupe, it think it was called that, yesterday.

Honored Contributor

They are cute and would have ordered a pair but the vendor never mentions if they have arch support.  I'm assuming not so it's not something I will buy.  It would be nice if they answered this either way.

Respected Contributor

I like the sole colors.  I really don't like a white sole if I want  to wear less casual.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the Taupe. I like the sole color on them. I own a pair of the original GoWalk suede slip-ons in a wide width so I just stayed with the same size...hope they will fit! Not sure they will because the TSV is the GoStep, a different version.

Esteemed Contributor

does anyone know if this particular style will fit for a narrow foot?  I have several pairs of slip on Skechers and some fit perfect while I had others that my heel slipped out .  Kind of hit and miss .  It is never addressed during a presentation.   Just that they fit true to size whatever that means??

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

does anyone know if this particular style will fit for a narrow foot?  I have several pairs of slip on Skechers and some fit perfect while I had others that my heel slipped out .  Kind of hit and miss .  It is never addressed during a presentation.   Just that they fit true to size whatever that means??

I would hesitate to buy if you have narrow foot.  I have wide toe area but a very narrow heel, and I walk out of every slip-on Skechers style.  I need a strap across instep, like a mary jane, in order to keep them on.  I buy only Skechers tie-on styles.

Honored Contributor

@CJC wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I would hesitate to buy if you have narrow foot.  I have wide toe area but a very narrow heel, and I walk out of every slip-on Skechers style.  I need a strap across instep, like a mary jane, in order to keep them on.  I buy only Skechers tie-on styles.

I own several suede Skechers and I find that they do stretch out a bit so even if you got a narrow fitting shoe, it will eventually become wider just from wearing it.

Honored Contributor

They look like slippers to me.