Esteemed Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I think they are cute but sadly no narrow widths.  Again.  Woman Mad

I agree w/you. They are cute, but no narrows and they also do not have good arch support.  I got a pair of Sketchers boat shoes from an online store (won't mention which one) in an M width just because they had ties so maybe I could pull them tight.  Didn't work. I had to put in insoles from one of my tennis shoes so I would have some arch support and to take up some space.

I kept them because I don't wear them much, and not for a lot of walking, they were on sale and I had a coupon!!

Respected Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I think they are cute but sadly no narrow widths.  Again.  Woman Mad

I agree w/you. They are cute, but no narrows and they also do not have good arch support.  I got a pair of Sketchers boat shoes from an online store (won't mention which one) in an M width just because they had ties so maybe I could pull them tight.  Didn't work. I had to put in insoles from one of my tennis shoes so I would have some arch support and to take up some space.

I kept them because I don't wear them much, and not for a lot of walking, they were on sale and I had a coupon!!

My foot is narrow and I need arch support as I have a high arch.  Hard to find cute, fashionable shoes anymore in narrow widths.  Years ago, manufacturers offered lots of narrow widths and the stores always had stock. 

Respected Contributor

@saltysails wrote:

I have a tender achilles tendon, so I think these shoes would not work for me.  I think they come up to high and would rub it.  I saw Carolyn had a red spot on her heel as she was showing the TSV.

I think that is a problem with many of the "at leisure" style shoes.  They really do come up too high on the back of the foot and rub blisters.  At least on me they do.

Super Contributor

I ordered a pair this morming, but canceled it. I had just received two pairs of Skechers' Smitten Kitten wedges and the sizing was all over the place; I ended up having to return three pairs.

It occurred to me today that I would never go to a brick and mortar shoe store and fork over $6.95 to the salesperson for every pair of shoes they brought me to try on that didn't fit or feel right. $21 to find out that their shoes don't fit me.  Not that return costs haven't irked me for a long time but thinking of it this way stopped me in my tracks.

Not that Skechers  alone cause returns due to sizing; there are lots of other shoes and clothing this has happened to me with. But after reading the reviews and these comments I am, unfortunately for me, going to pass. I love the look of these but when I add it up; six months of returns to QVC would pay for a new Dooney  handbag!!

Trusted Contributor

I've changed my order from plum, to navy, then back to the plum! I wonder what the person thinks who packs my order! Ha ha. I liked all colors really.