Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sketchers TSV thoughts....

I do think that they look like bedroom slippers but so many people wear bedroom slippers out in public now that I don't think it would look funny to wear these in public. They probably would be warm without socks in winter too.

Respected Contributor

I got the navy and it is darker than it looked on TV but that is good.  I got regular size and it is perfect and so comfortable.  I agree that it does look a little like a slipper but that is okay with me. 

Trusted Contributor

I bought them in black after mulling it over a bit. I have plenty of slippers, house shoes, etc. but I know how comfortable Sketchers are, so after pondering it for a while, I gave in to the urge.

I had assumed they were only house shoes, like a warm slipper. Even though that may be the original intent, they have such good support and a sole that does promote they can be used otherwise. I don't mean like worn out to shop(although you could) or to a casual place or such but I find they are made so well and are so thick and completely cover and support the foot, that I wear them out to the mailbox, or on concrete or pavement a bit. I needed to run over to a friends house withing 4 miles for a moment and I wore them (in good weather of course).

I find that I can wear them a bit more than a slipper so at that price they were a wise purchase.

They are incredibly warm without being "stuffy" and the faux fur is soft and pretty.

I would recommend that if you want them they would be a good purchase whatever the price is now.

I agree with the other poster who feels that the tan looks more like a slipper than the black or navy ones.