Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Sketchers At Zulily

[ Edited ]

This Skechers boot (A295905) which is $63., at QVC is on sale today at Zulily in gray for $30, Read the reviews before buying as it runs narrow.  I just got it and it's really cute and very comfortable if it fits.

a295905.001.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624Curiosity questions since I don't want that shoe or any other gray shoe, but I am getting sidebars almost every day from Zulily, so I'm asking for future use.

Has Zulily changed its no return policy?  And, is there any way to even browse what they're offering without signing in?  No returns plus having to give them contact info are both turn offs for me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sketchers At Zulily

[ Edited ]

@millieshopsThey only use contact info to send daily updates but will quit if you prefer.  I don't get anything from them.  Their return policy is written on the website.  They will take returns but may charge a restocking fee... I'm not sure. The only things I've had to return were broken or wrong item. They've always credited me and told me to donate the item.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624TY for the info. 

Although some day I might decide to browse Zulily, I still don't like the idea that I have to give contact info in order to read their policies.  No wonder I didn't know.  Fortunately for them, they haven't lost much because I'm trying not to buy all that much!

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops

@Kachina624

I only use the zulily app on my ipad to look at their site. I have never browsed Zulily with the Safari browser on my ipad nor have I ever browsed Zulily on my windows computers either as I won't sign up with them in order to access their website.

I have never bought from Zulily either. I have not input any personal info via their app and have never gotten emails from them.

Honored Contributor

@TYI don't get emails either.  I'm with you about not wanting to give info to sign in, but what's scary is that I get their ads over and over when I sign into my email account.  That started a few weeks back when I accidentally hit my cursor over their ad instead of over what I actually wanted.

So now they use whatever info that gave them to post pictures again and again.  The bad news for them is that there hasn't been one item they showed me that I'd buy at any price.

I'd asked Kachina my questions just in case some day I did see an enticing item.  So far everything I've seen tells me to stay away.

Honored Contributor

You can always use a throw-a-way email address with fictious information.  Our (late) dog had an email address.

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

@millieshops

@Kachina624

I only use the zulily app on my ipad to look at their site. I have never browsed Zulily with the Safari browser on my ipad nor have I ever browsed Zulily on my windows computers either as I won't sign up with them in order to access their website.

I have never bought from Zulily either. I have not input any personal info via their app and have never gotten emails from them.

@TY The only thing they ask for is your email address. The other discount sites I occasionally use do the same thing. It's no big deal and I save a lot of money and find some nice things shopping there.  None of these places sell your information.