Valued Contributor

I love, love their sneakers. I have so many pairs I can't count. Probably over 12. They are the most comfortable sneaker/shoe I have ever worn. I am very active and they hold up well and wash well.

I have one pair from a few years ago which is white leather/mesh combo. I love them because I like a white sneaker with certain clothes.

Now they do not offer any white. Only weird color combos and the lightest color they offer is grey, which I have quite a few.

Why no white?? I love the clean look of white with certain paints and shorts. I like white with sweat pants. I like the other colors but really, please, please bring back white.

Respected Contributor

Re: Skectures - Why no White?

It's Skechers.    I think the all white sneaker has gone out of favor.  Crazy colors are more in style, at least that's what's being marketed lately.  White will probably come back at some point as these trends run their course.

I avoid an all white sneaker as I think they make my feet look huge, but I do have a pair of white leather Keds that I still wear sometimes. If you want white, check other brands.

Trusted Contributor

@Ceci. Sketchers does have white sneakers on QVC.  I recently purchased a pair of their white slip one.  These are a true white.  I keep them on my wish list.  Issac and others also offer white sneakers.   Search Sketchers sneakers and filter for white or search white sneakers.   You will get off white as well but there are true whites offered.  I have several colors of sneakers but the white are my must haves.  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

This is a boat shoe, not a sneaker; and it's a light neutral (they call it "taupe,) not white. But it is the lightest color I could find that would go with just about everything. I bought it on amazon. I already have this style in a gray mist shade and find it extremely comfortable:

https://d1szvu1sjta0pg.cloudfront.net/img/productimages/xlarge/14415_TPE.jpg

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

All white sneakers had a long run. I remember when they started appearing in stores in the mid 80's my mom was still buying my clothes. She wouldn't get me a pair saying they would show dirt too soon. We had a dirt road back then. I'm surprised they have been in style so long. They won't look out of style too much this season, but as more time goes by I think they will look dated.

Super Contributor

I just bought two pair of white skechers at Amazon. 

Respected Contributor

White sneakers (Adidas, etc.) are totally back in style this year -- they're easy to find out there! 

Valued Contributor

This is an old post but I thought I'd check in.

Q has the white slip on Sketchers. I already have them and they are fine but I find slip ons are not good for activity. They fly off your feet.

I'm going to check Amazon.

I live in Florida and it is a zillion degrees every day. I love my old sketchers because they are very light mesh fabric with cotton. They wash really well. I don't want leather as they skuff and they are so hot here.

Thanks for all the replies. I guess I'll have to look at other brands.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]