Honored Contributor

Such a big push on this brand lately.  And they all look the same after a while.

Esteemed Contributor

These shoes make my knees ache. Not sure why but they are not for me. 

Honored Contributor

Sketchers has a soft squishy insole into which your foot sinks giving you absolutely no support.  I can't wear them if I'm going to walk much.  For me, the are not comfortable and, yes, they do all look alike.  They aren't cheap either for what you get. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@godi wrote:

They make my knees hurt, too! Thought I was the only one...

Respected Contributor

I have 5 pairs of Skechers. They all look completely different. I find them very comfortable. Like everything, nothing is for everybody.

Esteemed Contributor

GREAT SHOES.  Get mine at Costco where I can buy multiples for the price that is offered elsewhere as in QVC.  

Trusted Contributor

They have many different styles. Their Go Walk is the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn or very buy again.  I've worn them on all my trips with many hours of walking. I always get complements on how cute they are.

Respected Contributor

I like Skechers and find them to be very comfortable.  I like the slip-on styles.  I buy them in Costco, Ross, TJMaxx, Marshalls, Burlington and the Skechers store.

I must try shoes on before buying so this suits me well.  

Trusted Contributor

@godi wrote:

They don't bother my knees, but I understand how they could.  There is no support.  I just wear them occasionally to run a quick errand.  And they are a one season shoe IMO, that is, they only last for one season.  

Honored Contributor

I have four of their boat shoes, and they are all I wear unless for those rare times when I need to "dress up." 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland