Esteemed Contributor
I have a question. Has anyone bought shoes in person from one of the warehouse outlets. They have a pair I want in stock at the store. Can you use skechers rewards certificates in store?
Respected Contributor

Re: Skechers warehouse outlets

I have used mine in the warehouse store here in California. But I don't find the outlet prices any lower, as a rule, then full price. My girls and I love Sketchers and are always looking for deals on them.
Trusted Contributor

The outlets used to have buy one pair and get the second pair half price. They took this offer away and without it there are few bargains. 

Honored Contributor

@turtle52 wrote:

The outlets used to have buy one pair and get the second pair half price. They took this offer away and without it there are few bargains. 

I never found that deal to work for me,  give me something off 1 pair,

the outlet stores do have a huge selection of skechers of all kinds though

Respected Contributor

I have been to a warehouse in North Miami.  I don't know about the rewards certificates.  But like was already mentioned, the prices were nothing special.  The only advantage I saw was the larger selection they had.  👟

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor

@cody2 wrote:
I have used mine in the warehouse store here in California. But I don't find the outlet prices any lower, as a rule, then full price. My girls and I love Sketchers and are always looking for deals on them.

Thanks. I don't care if they are the same price as online. Because I have a 20% off and a reward. So if I can use both that's almost thirty dollars off. Just didn't want to order and wait for a pair of sneakers.

Honored Contributor

I buy my Skechers from Atlantic City Tangers Factory Outlet Skechers factory.  They are cheaper there.  People from N.Y to the Dirty South  come there by the bus loads.

They take AARP (25%-30% off) on top of the sales price.  Seems like their sales are permanent.  Everytime I go there there's a sale going on. 👍🏾

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Regular Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I buy my Skechers from Atlantic City Tangers Factory Outlet Skechers factory.  They are cheaper there.  People from N.Y to the Dirty South  come there by the bus loads.

They take AARP (25%-30% off) on top of the sales price.  Seems like their sales are permanent.  Everytime I go there there's a sale going on. 👍🏾

@Mz iMac 

What or wear is the Dirty South?

Respected Contributor

@PickyPicky3 is confused. There are Skechers Warehouse Outlets, Skechers Factory Outlets and Skechers Shoe Stores. Are these all owned by Skechers? Does Skechers sell franchises? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ladyfox412   Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Alabama, and Mississippi.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif