Trusted Contributor

I placed an order for a pair of Skechers at shoes dot com. They have free shipping and the specific sneakers I was looking for. The order arrived today along with some "Thank You" swag. They sent a nice 50 page color catalog, another little brochure, and a little plastic phone stand with the Skechers logo on it. They also sent a 17"×20" Skechers nylon bag that can be carried or used as a backpack. I thought it was interesting to get these things. I've never received any extras with Skechers orders from QVC, or elsewhere. I like the bag. It might come in handy for packing shoes for travel, or just lugging stuff around.  

New-SKECHERS-Nylon-Drawstring-20x17-BACKPACK-Shoe-Dust-Gift-Store-Shopping.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I also received the plastic phone stand and the Skechers nylon bag. I  ordered the Skechers from Walmart instead of their own website. Like the shoes, they are very comfortable for taking my daily walks. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

@teganslaw   Interesting that you received the same stuff with your Walmart order.  Glad you like your shoes.  I'm happy with mine, too!

Respected Contributor

Those nylon bags are useful when packing.  Put your shoes inside, so they don't make everything else dirty.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

I got mine at a Skechers outlet store. Instead of the phone stand there was a deck of cards ♠️.

Trusted Contributor

@tucsongalI'll trade you my phone stand AND the brochure for the deck of cards!  😉