Respected Contributor

If you are shopping for Skechers sneakers, it's worth going online to Macy's today 8/2/22.  They have LOTS of sneakers just $35 (reg $75).

I have way too many already, otherwise, I would be stocking up.  Some even $30! 

I think there is free shipping with a mimimum purchase too.

Mr Rebates is also 10% - I may have to look again, now that I see the Mr Rebates offer!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Re: Skechers just $35 today 8/2

Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Sketchers are what I wear exclusively. I just went to the sketchers.com site, and found some really cool ones on sale. But I will check out Macy's as well. I used to buy Ryka,  it since they sold the company, their shoes are. It too narrow and are uncomfortable.

Honored Contributor

Macy's is having a "flash sale" on ALL shoes.  Great deals on Easy Spirit--my favorite--but I don't need any more shoes--LOL!!

Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2  Thanks so much for the head's up!!!  I am shopping online this afternoon for some of my grandaughter's school stuff and shoes were on the list!  She's 11 and wears an 8 woman's shoe and is already a runner (like her mom & grandmummy)so I saved 35$ on a shoe for her. They were 30$ with free shipping.  

And yes, they have a lot of shoes on sale 👠 👟 

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick 

Your GD will be thrilled!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 

Thank you for posting this!  I looked at the sale and found a pair of Franco Sarto burgundy faux patent leather loafers on sale for 40, 35 with 10% off Mr Rebates.

Have liked those shoes since I contacted Dawn Magid vendor on her FB page and asked what her loafers were that she wore during one of her presentations, found out they were the Franco Sarto ones, have forgotten about them till today.