Trusted Contributor

Skechers in the "as is" catagory, several colors and sizes

No Image Found

Honored Contributor

Re: Skechers in the "as is" catagory, several colors and sizes

I'm kind of not surprised on this one, IMO not very attractive in the looks department.  WHile I do have this one in black, I bought it solely for a dog walking shoe in cooler/colder weather.  My true typical size 7M fits me fine.

Without my looking at reviews on the full priced one, I'm betting it's sizing issues with many.  I experienced the same with a few styles of skechers that made me return for size 65. or even size 6.  If it was a style that I REALLY wanted I did choose to exchange. 

Trusted Contributor

I have 11 pairs of Skechers and wanted to get these when they appeared as the TSV - not so long ago.   I was thrilled to pick these up today at the reduced price.   I have never returned a pair of Skechers and I wear a 7.5M. I find that every pair fits me the same. When reading reviews one has to consider the # of reviews posted vs the # of an item sold in total.   I am ultra casual and wear these with my jeans or capris.  And I do get compliments!  They are Cute!

Respected Contributor

I bought these when they were a TSV and I think they are cute. As to sizing I bought my regular size and they fit fine barefoot or with thin socks. If I were to wear heavy socks I would need to go up a half size in these.