Super Contributor

Skechers Go Walks on air with Antonella

Reading the reviews on this shoe, A252368, almost every reviewer remarked that the shoe runs a full size too large.  Why in the world doesn't the vendor, or Antonella, mention that detail? 

One of my pet peeves is the inconsistency in the shoe sizes on the Q, and when it's possible to save people the aggrivation of having to return them, why don't they do it? Aarrgghh!

Respected Contributor

Re: Skechers Go Walks on air with Antonella

I agree.  We're encouraged to post reviews of the products.  Why not use that information constructively?  It would be super easy to add to her handy dandy note card that "reviewers on QVC.com indicate these run large.  Please choose a size accordingly."  Not everyone watching the presentation uses the app.

Regular Contributor

Boy do I agree!!!  Of all the shoes I had to return  at QVC over the last 25 yrs, every single pair was either too big or too small and all were 9W.  Didn't matter what brand or style--if I had to return them the size was not correct.  A 9W should be a 9W across the board,  just like a 6 or 12N.  And how many times I bought 2 pair and one fit and the other didn't.  What am I missing here??  Like you say it doesn't help us knowing we should go up in size after the fact. 

Honored Contributor

That's too big of a size difference to risk buying them.

Respected Contributor

Perhaps they do not want to admit that the sizing is off.  I for one would not order if they were telling me to order a size up or down.  To me that is a manufacturer issue and the shoe should not be sold if the sizing is off.  Just my opinion but if you have to go up or down a size then they can keep that shoe!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't buy shoes off the internet very often unless I am pretty sure about the fit. Skechers are one brand that I have to try on in a store. Most Skechers are too big in the heel for my feet and slip off. I have better luck with sandals but even then I bought a pair of Skecher sandals in a size 8 in a store and the straps have loosened a bit so I wish I had bought a size 7 instead. I cannot imagine that the sandals I bought wouldn't have the same issues bought online as they ran long but the width was a bit narrow.

Valued Contributor

My first go walk was a size ten medium.  Go walk 3 is ten medium.  My sketchers from the Q with the fur lining are a ten wide. (the fur takes up room)  Latest go walks which are go walk supersock 4 from Amazon are an 11 medium.  They ran about a size too small.  Obviously sketchers are not consitent in sizing.