Honored Contributor

Re: Skecher's TSV on Saturday, 7/2, advice needed!

I own many styles of Skechers. Yes, they are lightweight and comfy but NO SUPPORT. I don't wear them for long walks...just runaround shoes imo. For me Skecher shoes are more for looks rather than function...that's okay, too. 

If you are looking for that KNIT type of lace-up shoe, may I suggest this one. It has soOO much more support AND is made for walking. Comes in N, M, and W widths. Fits true-to-size. Comes in 5 colors.  Look around on the internet and read the reviews for this shoe...they are STELLAR! QVC has them and so do many other places.

PROPET TRAVELACTIV

womens-propet-travelactiv-silver-497308_366_45.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I have one pair of sketchers with the bungee ties. They are pretty but do not offer any support. I walk dogs and one time I stepped on a stick and it went right through the bottom of the shoes. After that I only wear when I know I will not be walking for exercise.

Honored Contributor

The only Skechers I have are two boat shoes I bought at their store recently. I am underwhelmed with them now. I don't think they are quality shoes -- more like disposable ones.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@2blonde  I just got back from Marshall's which had quite a few Skerchers styles in its Skechers section in shoes.  I like DSW's selection better, but Marshall's had quite a few styles.

Valued Contributor

I just got the TSV Skechers today, and OMG they are SO cute and so comfy. I got the turquoise with the green trim. Squooshy, and yes I ordered up 1/2 size based on previous experience, and they fit really well on my feet. I'm so glad I went ahead and bought them.