Honored Contributor
A388921
Spenco Orthotic Leather Ankle Boots - Abbey

Ordered Boots as host said they fit true to size....so ordered my standard fit of a size 10 medium.  When I had ordered....there were no reviews yet.....then the reviews came in AFTER THE BOOTS WERE ON THERE WAY.  Too late to cancel.....reviews commented that the boots fit way too big.

When I got the boots,  Boots fit like a size 11 or larger....not a size 10.  Now I am out $6.95 for return shipping. NEVER will purchase shoes again from QVC. ,

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden  I can relate to your frustration with the shoes.  I learned my lesson with ordering shoes a long time ago.  Currently I only go to the grocery so I will make tracks in what I already own.  It is not cheap to try on a pair of shoes anymore.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden   You can burn through a lot of money buying shoes online.  I find that many Spenco styles run very wide which I walk out if with my medium width.  The recent suede slide TSV was the exception.  It fit perfectly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden , I dont know if I can help, but sometimes  with an added  insole, can help the shoe fit a little snugger?

Try wearing the boot also with a thick sock.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

@SeaMaiden , I dont know if I can help, but sometimes  with an added  insole, can help the shoe fit a little snugger?

Try wearing the boot also with a thick sock.

good evening @Dinaki .

Even with thick socks my foot moved about in the boot.  I did not want to have to wear in insert as these supposedly had the Spenco orthotic foot bed built in....that was why I bought them.  ThankYou for  your suggestion though 🙂

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:
A388921
Spenco Orthotic Leather Ankle Boots - Abbey

Ordered Boots as host said they fit true to size....so ordered my standard fit of a size 10 medium.  When I had ordered....there were no reviews yet.....then the reviews came in AFTER THE BOOTS WERE ON THERE WAY.  Too late to cancel.....reviews commented that the boots fit way too big.

When I got the boots,  Boots fit like a size 11 or larger....not a size 10.  Now I am out $6.95 for return shipping. NEVER will purchase shoes again from QVC. ,

@SeaMaiden Since they're boots, will you wear a sock in the winter?  You could also go on Foot Smart and get a pad to put in them to snug them up.