Frequent Contributor

Size up or Down for Clarks 10.5 Narrow ???

Request for suggestions please. I wear a 10.5 Narrow...Clarks only come in 10s or 11s. How does one know if they should size up or down? Also, noticing that more Clarks are Really Narrow, so much so that I have to wear a light sock or nothing...to be comfortable. Do women wear special socks, trouser socks with their Clarks? Thank you all in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Size up or Down for Clarks 10.5 Narrow ???

I would contact Clarks directly. I am a half size also, but I usually go up to the next size in Clarks.

We are here to help you

Feel free to contact us if you have questions about a specific style, your order – or even want to learn more about

our company.

Hours: (EST)

Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 8:00pm

Saturday, 9:30am to 4:00pm

Phone:

Toll free 800-211-5461

Email:

Contact the Consumer Services Team using the contact form below. We respond to emails as quickly as possible, in the order in which they are received.

If you have questions about a specific product, please include the style number. All of our shoes have a five-digit number printed on the inside of the shoe that begins with a 2, 3, 7 or 8. All of our accessories have style numbers that are six digits long and are listed on the product detail page.

When you initially contact us, please let us know how you would prefer to be reached – by phone or by email.