Frequent Contributor
When Sole Society first arrived on the Q they offered size 12. Now they don't. I would appreciate all the brands follow Clark's and offer size 12 M & 12 W. Are there any other Q shopper that would agree?
Honored Contributor

Just an FYI- I perused the Nordies site, and there is only one size 12 SS offering in one color-

Sole Society 'Jocelyn' Glitter Heel Pump

On the SS website, there are only 3 choices in a size 12.

Sole Society - Mallory - Shoes Sole Society - Raygan - ShoesSole Society - Vera - Shoes

So it could be that they don't make a size 12 in all the shoes, which has nothing to do with the Q, or that they only bring in a handful of those sizes and they sell out quickly.

Trusted Contributor
I empathize because I wear size 12 shoes, too, but I'd never buy shoes from QVC. My feet are too precious to be ruined by cheap shoes.
Contributor

I agree! As a matter of fact, I asked Jacque Gonzales this on Facebook, and she replied that they don't have a very big market for size 12 shoes. I flat out told her I thought that was ridiculous because I see people here asking for them. Also, on the rare occasion that they offer them, they sell out in no time! She said that Jayne also wears a 12 and gets excited when the Q sells them.

Super Contributor
On 4/3/2015 Twoshop said: When Sole Society first arrived on the Q they offered size 12. Now they don't. I would appreciate all the brands follow Clark's and offer size 12 M & 12 W. Are there any other Q shopper that would agree?

You are better off shoe shopping elsewhere. Nordstrom has 1468 styles of size 12 shoes offered.

Honored Contributor
On 4/4/2015 Marypc said:

I agree! As a matter of fact, I asked Jacque Gonzales this on Facebook, and she replied that they don't have a very big market for size 12 shoes. I flat out told her I thought that was ridiculous because I see people here asking for them. Also, on the rare occasion that they offer them, they sell out in no time! She said that Jayne also wears a 12 and gets excited when the Q sells them.

If there was a big enough demand, they would carry size 12 s. They sell out of them fast because they order just a few. I wear a size 11, and struggled most of my life trying to find shoes so I appreciate your problem. I believe I've heard Jayne say she wears an 11.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I am also a size 12 and I only get the Isaac flats and aerosoles from QVC a majority of my shoes are purchased at other vendors and really we have a lot of choices at all prices ranges, from Marylandsquaredotcom, to masseysdotcom, to nordstroms, aerosoles, clarks, van eli and I got a beautiful catalog the other day with very expensive shoes in size 12.

Contributor

12 Wides are not so easy to come by, though. I have an old ankle injury which means I will pretty much always need a Wide, and they are not nearly as plentiful as narrows or regulars.

Honored Contributor

Well........I'd like to know what ever happened to size 32 bras..................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

size 12 !