Honored Contributor

Anybody know of a similar shoe to this one?  I really like it BUT, as opposed to most Skechers, the insole is not removable and there is basically no support.  I need to be able to use my orthotic insert.

IMG_20180420_121255000_HDR.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess.  Go to Zulily today and look for "professional Shoes".  Under that category, you'll find many styles of Nurse Mate shoes that are discounted to about 50% off.  To me they are the most comfortable shoes on the market with a supurb removeable footbed and great support.  Zulily shoes are fresh from the factory, not returns or "seconds".  I've bought dozens of them.  Due to the way they operate, there is usually a 2-3 week wait for merchandise to arrive.  They will only be offered for a couple of days.  They run true to size.

A couple of examples.

Screenshot_20180422-154905.jpg

Screenshot_20180422-154823.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess

Merrell-

Details & Care

Whether you're in town or on the trail, this lightweight sneaker offers maximum breathability and comfort thanks to a stretchy knit upper and Q FORM 2 midsole for superior alignment.

• Slip-on style
  • Removable insole with Kinetic Fit Tri arch support
  • Q FORM 2 dual-density midsole
  • Ultralight M-Select CUSH outsole
  • Textile and synthetic upper and lining/synthetic sole
  • Imported
  • Women's Shoes
  • Item #5546133 

Details & Care

Whether you're in town or on the trail, this lightweight sneaker offers maximum breathability and comfort thanks to a stretchy knit upper and Q FORM 2 midsole for superior alignment.

• Elastic cord and lock lacing system
  • Removable insole with Kinetic Fit Tri arch support
  • Q FORM 2 dual-density midsole
  • Ultralight M-Select CUSH outsole
  • Textile and synthetic upper and lining/synthetic sole
  • Imported
  • Women's Shoes
  • Item #5546145 

Details & Care

Designed specifically for the support and alignment of a woman's foot, this sporty mesh sneaker features features a bellows tongue to keep moisture and debris out. A kinetic-fit dual-density insole and an Merrell Air Cushion pod in the heel add to the stability and comfort of the plush style.

• Lace-up style
  • Removable insole
  • Engineered mesh upper/synthetic lining/rubber sole
  • Imported
  • Women's Shoes
  • Item #5546101

Main Image - Merrell Siren Hex Sneaker (Women)

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I'll look into these.