Respected Contributor

Re: Show the INSIDE of the bags please!!

I agree with you 100%. I've noticed that some, not all host's, are not taking the time to show the interior of the bag or measuring them. Some give the weights, but not all. The interior of the bag to me is the most important. Don't most women when they shop for a new handbag look inside? I want to see the features and the lining. I hope QVC reads your post.

Respected Contributor

Yes, and give the dimensions more than once--8-1/2" x 11" x 3" or whatever. It's hard to tell by looking. We need facts.

Super Contributor

How can they talk that long about the outside of the bag!!!! The inside is more important.

I kept waiting for that bag to be opened and it never happened. Some people don't have computers that they can check out the inside of the bag, and they shouldn't have to. Another important thing is the measurements of the bag.

Super Contributor

Agree.

The bag sits there for the whole presentation, so we can see the design and colors for ourselves. We don't need to be told how great it would be for this event or that kind of weather. We can see the outside for the whole presentation. We need to be shown the inside, because that's not readily apparent when the bag just sits there.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. For me, functionality in a bag is just as important as the look of the bag, if not more so.

I have spurned good looking bags before upon discovering the functionality I require is just not there. A bag has to do more than just "look" good for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I stupidly stayed up last night to watch the presentation of the new patterns. I was interested in the first bag but they never opened it to show what it looked like inside. I don't know the host (she was cute but a bit dippy), but she did nothing to help. And the vendor was useless, although I did like her necklace.

Big mistake on their part.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

Don't yous all know we don't know how to carry a bag, when to carry a bag , where to carry a bag. This is why we don't get to see the inside till the end or not at all!!!

Contributor

The decision is quite deliberate. They intentionally do not present the inside of the bag. Why? Because the quality inside the bag is not the same. Vera Bradley is not using a reverse pattern inside the bag anymore. They are using cheap, solid colors with what they call "signature print" (the Vera Bradley signature) on the solid color poly interior. It has definitely changed and it is not for the better nor is the quality Vera Bradley had been known for in the past the same. The other rep.,Liz, always showed all bag interiors after introducing the colors. The new rep., never does. I think she has been told to avoid this. It is cheap poly, not the lovely cotton reverse patterned material Vera was known for in the past. However, you are paying the same price.
Trusted Contributor

On 3/20/2015 BeckiWV said:

I agree. For me, functionality in a bag is just as important as the look of the bag, if not more so.

I have spurned good looking bags before upon discovering the functionality I require is just not there. A bag has to do more than just "look" good for me.

Absolutely- to both statements !

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

This has been a pet peeve of mine for years. I want to see how many pockets, zippered, etc. are the inside of the bag. I know how to carry a purse. I need to know the color and size. Honestly........no matter what the price you need to know what you are getting for your money. They spend enough time on the presentations so instead of ordering for themselves or disagreeing about the color description either the host or the vendor could show the inside of the bag.