Contributor

Saw the florentine crossbody with the pocket on the front. irl and it is light enough for me to use...the red was beautiful, but I really wanted natural which of course was not available. Found a very helpful SA who unlocked all the Florentine Zip hobo, east west zip sack...and small satchels for me. She was very empathic my arm in a sling, and seemed determined to help me find the lightest bag. She adjusted all the straps for me, then unpacked the stuffing and let me carry them around. I was in love and getting that 'take me home' feeling, but thenI decided they were too heavy......The SA was really trying to make the sale. sure I would be able to use my coupon for $50 off $200, AND get 20% for using my credit card........even though it says Dooney is excluded. ???I really wish I could have purchsed something just for the work she put into helping me... not typical service for our Macys.

I saw a lady buying Dillen II satchels for full price, so I let her in on the call to the Reading outlet for better prices. She was so happy. I told her to thank the ladies on this site.....{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I didn't have my Brahmin as planned because my shoulder was too sore today to carry her, thankfully, because DH took a fast corner and his coke flew onto me.. on my nylon cross body and onto my freshly cleaned carpet... If that was my Tyler I would have been furious.{#emotions_dlg.scared}..although it probably would have wiped off..just the thought of it...... I might bring her with me tomorrow, but DH is not allowed to have a beverage when Tyler and I are with him.

So much for my big shopping trip.....