Trusted Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Equuleus wrote:

Never enough of shoes!

However there is enough Jane. 😆

@QVCkitty1 ... YES, MUCH TOO MUCH OF JANE🙃

How can you complain about Jane? She is positive, enthusiastic, keeps it entertaining, and provides the information you need to make an informed decision. Criticizing her is a little like mistreating a puppy.Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@StylishLady wrote:

I've mentioned many times that "Shoe Shopping" could mix in some nice high heels, even medium heels along with the usual sandals and sneakers. 

@StylishLady  ITA! I have been suggesting this for a few years to show different style shoes, high, flat, wedges but all they show is the orthopedic style shoes. I do have a couples pairs of those but I still would like to see more variety.  I don't even watch the shoe shows anymore.

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Those flat sandals where the toe hole is so wide you could drive 2 golf balls through - and toes go left - right - spread out.  To me - a more narrow hole showing 'some' is more sexy.

LOL.  at my age, the thing i am looking for in shoes is NOT sexy, it is comfort.  good for you if you are still able to wear sexy shoes!   

Respected Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

Never enough of shoes!

i agree with you!  even though i can't wear a lot of the styles, i sure do enjoy looking!   

Honored Contributor

Unless I already have pair that I know fit, I have to try shoes on so rarely, if ever, watch shoes shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I hear ya! And, what's up with the "shoe selfies" on FB?

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Jane. She gets the information about the product, price, etc. across as she is trying on shoes naming colors. She indicates if they are running true to size, etc. I find her enthusiasm enjoyable. (even if I'm just window shopping.)

Respected Contributor

I don't care for the show. It can be a little hokey at times, like when she makes them all dance on set.  That is very awkward and you can see some of the vendor reps are cringing when she makes them do it.  I don't dislike Jane, but she does get a little too worked up and overly excited about some of the shoes. I often wonder, does Jane ever have a bad day?  She is always SO so very happy, cheery amd smiley.

Respected Contributor

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@lucky-girl wrote:

Enough already

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Equuleus wrote:

Never enough of shoes!

However there is enough Jane. 😆

AMEN