Occasional Contributor

Does it bother anyone else when the hosts and models wear there shoes wrong? Shoes are supposed to have a fingers width of space between largest toe and the end of shoe as well as a fingers witdth of space between heel and end of shoe.  I mean I don't care how others wear their shoes but it gets under my skin when I see them wearing them this way or is it just me?

Esteemed Contributor

That is a pet peeve of mine when the heel hangs off the end of the sandal.  I cannot wear mine like that and I do agree I have seen them in what looks like too small of a sandal or  even too big at times.

Honored Contributor

Doesn't bother me at all.  I always thought they had to take the closest size available to them.  Not necessarily their correct size.

Honored Contributor

They only have so many samples on set.  So I just ignore obvious misfits.  

Occasional Contributor

Good point. But I know they usually try to have Jane and Kourtney there size 7 sooo.  But I'll try to change my thinking to this lol.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Lisarr Sorry for this but.............I guess THEIR and THERE bothers me

more than a shoe size.

Honored Contributor

I only recall seeing one recently that was an obvious misfit.  It was a sandal at least two sizes too big.  I understand they probably have limited storage space and can't possibly keep every single size on hand.  Doesn't bother me a bit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I only recall seeing one recently that was an obvious misfit.  It was a sandal at least two sizes too big.  I understand they probably have limited storage space and can't possibly keep every single size on hand.  Doesn't bother me a bit.

I got a good laugh out of that, I have never ever ever seen anything that was too large on a host or model. They are always tugging on their clothing, etc.

Regular Contributor

It's not only QVC hosts and models that appear to be wearing wrong size shoes.

In Red Carpet photos, many females have their toes hanging off the front on their open front shoes. If it is a closed pump, there is a gap between the heel and the back of the shoe.

I read Meghan Markle wears her high heels 2 sizes larger to prevent blisters. I cannot imagine trying to walk in 5" heels that are too big.