First time ordering from QVC and very disappointed.  Ordered two pairs of shoes and the sizing was not correct - the shoes were too big!

I did not review the return policy before buying.  Shocked to know the cost for return!

Unfortunately, I will never be ordering from QVC again!

Trusted Contributor

If you like the shoes, it's free to exchange them for a smaller size. Shoe returns are expensive.

Respected Contributor

Before I place an order with ANY company, I always check the return policy, no matter if i'm ordering a calendar.

The Q does a return/exchange policy, just mark it exchange for the size you want and wait for your new shoes to come.

Honored Contributor

Live and learn, always check the return policy anywhere you shop, whether it's online or B&M stores.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Not at all surprising.  Recently, I had this problem with shoes at QVC.  Sizing is even inconsistent for the same size.  The size I ordered was huge.  Ordered the same style and size again...they fit.  

Remember shoe sizers used by shoe departments that accurately measure our foot size?

I use a professional shoe sizer and know what size I wear, so it's maddening when shoes I order commonly don't fit.  

The problem as I see it is most shoes are made in China.