Frequent Contributor

Ugh, cannot watch the show because she does't have anything on her feet when she is trying on the shoes.  That goes right thru me..glad I don't take her size...

She should be wearing something on her feet.. the q sells enough of socks for her to get a pair or two.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shoe Shopping with Jane

[ Edited ]

Most people dont wear socks or footies at this time. i know dont except in cold weather---except wearing ankle socks with athletic shoes. There is nothing wrong with seeing feet. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't see the need for Jane to put shoes on.  She then tucks her feet under a coffee table.......and they usually have a model  (with pretty feet) showing how the shoes would look on your feet.

Unnecessary fluff..............

Super Contributor

I agree. She's is just hard to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Jane and Shoe shopping. Hosts are running from set to set and most likely don't have time for the "footies". Camera shots and set up are fast. I worked in tv and it's in a blink of an eye that the next product has to be on and shown. I believe that the "bosses" want to get as many shoes shown in each hour so there is zero time for the host or model.

Esteemed Contributor

@bajsf wrote:

Ugh, cannot watch the show because she does't have anything on her feet when she is trying on the shoes.  That goes right thru me..glad I don't take her size...

She should be wearing something on her feet.. the q sells enough of socks for her to get a pair or two.

@bajsf ... I agree with you 100% .... she should have a pair of peds on while trying on the shoes ... who knows if she has any problems with her feet that will spread to the shoes & then be sold to an innocent customer.... the same goes for the models too... 👎🥵

Contributor

That has qlways bothered me.  I too don't know why she has to try every pair of shoes on.  Why does she not have to wear  peds?

Honored Contributor

Doesn't bother me in the least but honestly I rarely watch her show.  Click by maybe.  Not usually my style shoes on the show.

I never wear sox.

None of my female relatives wear sox.

Why on earth would I want to see Jane try on open sandals with Peds on?  Would anyone really wear that look?  To me it looks silly and would detract from the look of the sandal.  There are just some sandals you don't wear anything with.

More important things to worry about these days I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

Why does she have to try on the shoes anyway.  That's why they have models.  And even if there is no model, she doesn't have to try on every darn pair.  We can see if she would just hold the shoe and describe it.

Instead we have listen to all her personal stories relating to the shoes.

I get all this from just watching about 5 min of it..........then I'm done.

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt  You made an excellent point....why does Jane have to try on every pair of shoes?  They have models.  If she must model the shoe get rid of the models,it might lower the high price of Q shoes. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth