Honored Contributor

Love it when she does that little dance to the music of Nasty Cat.  

Nothing can beat watching shoes w/Jane.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shoe Shopping w/Jane

[ Edited ]

She's not my cup of tea.  Would rather sit and watch paint dry.  I just turn the channel instead. 

Honored Contributor

@CoffeeNut wrote:

She's not my cup of tea.  Would rather sit and watch paint dry.  I just turn the channel instead. 

Good for you.  

Trusted Contributor

Love it every time.

Respected Contributor

All the dancing makes me happy and Jane is a pro.

Valued Contributor

Re: Shoe Shopping w/Jane

[ Edited ]

@rms1954  Jane had her groove on with that one.  Cute!  Is Nasty Cat an ongoing theme with Jane?  I don't watch a lot of the shoe shows so I don't see her as often.  Even though she can be a little much at times, I find her endearing somehow and admire her exuberance for life and family.

Honored Contributor

@Elodie2 wrote:

@rms1954  Jane had her groove on with that one.  Cute!  Is Nasty Cat an ongoing theme with Jane?  I don't watch a lot of the shoe shows so I don't see her as often.  Even though she can be a little much at times, I find her endearing somehow and admire her exuberance for life and family.

They used to play it every shoe show w/Jane but they haven't played it in a while, that was why she got so excited.  

Respected Contributor

I remember when she used to do a line dance with the vendors. You could tell some of them were not into it. It had a name, but I can't recall. You could tell Jane,herself liked it!

Regular Contributor

Have always liked Jane and I enjoy watching shows that she hosts.  She's real.  I also think that it would be a better world if we would all value human beings who are different than we are.

Trusted Contributor

Jane seems like someone who is always herself.  And I like that.  I also like that she doesn't say the same buzz word over and over or seem to be on auto pilot.  She seems to be more conversational than some others.  

The nasty cat song is pretty funny.  Again-- its not every day.