Trusted Contributor

When you buy shoes at the mall you don't know how many people have tried them on before you bought them.  That should concern you more than Jane trying them on.  I'm sure her feet have received quite a bit of attention prior to appearing close-up on live TV.Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

THATS ABOUT AS BAD AS HANDLING OTHER PEOPLES FOOD WITHOUT WEARING GLOVES!

Super Contributor

Thank you OP! 

I think it is gross too!

I will also add nasty and disgusting!

Honored Contributor

...which is why I ALWAYS try on shoes while wearing a pair of knee high stockings.  It's rare I go "bare" in shoes anyway so....

Honored Contributor

I don't watch that show more becuse I am not a fan more than her bare feet. Drives me insane with the silliness!!

Honored Contributor

@BabyBaby99,  I was in a Clarks store and trying shoes on and i was wearing sandals (no socks).  I had to ask for the footies otherwise I was allowed to try on with bare feet.  Go figure.  Unsanitary if someone has athletics foot.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I was just clicking through the channels last night,stopped when i saw her, that top looked ridiculous on her, she just really is not a person i want to listen to,i stayed about 10 minutes.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Nope, it doesn't bother me at all. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

Been to the shoe dept at a major dept. store lately?   They still,offer those little footie things but from what I have observed only a minority of woman use them and those that do tend to be older woman who were probably brought up to always use them.  The younger woman just put their bare feet in the shoes to try them.  

Honored Contributor

@BabyBaby99 wrote:

I noticed that whenever Jane does a shoe show, she puts the shoes on with bare feet.  Gross!  Does anyone else find this disturbing?  If she gets to keep the shoes she tries on, then no problem.  If not, are the shoes put back in the box & sent to an unsuspecting customer who wears her size?  Would love to know the answer.

@BabyBaby99  This is no different than trying on bras for example. How many “girls” have been in there before yours?