I noticed that whenever Jane does a shoe show, she puts the shoes on with bare feet.  Gross!  Does anyone else find this disturbing?  If she gets to keep the shoes she tries on, then no problem.  If not, are the shoes put back in the box & sent to an unsuspecting customer who wears her size?  Would love to know the answer.

Honored Contributor

I don't find it disturbing and I would think they are not sent out or sent out as is. I have read complaints about this before.

Regular Contributor

They probably get sold at the outlet.

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Trusted Contributor

I remember the days when you could not try on shoes in any store with your bare feet!  I feel that most of us have purchased shoes from a store that have been tried on someone elses bare feet!

It's my opinion that that is the reason Jane does that! 

Another reason might be that most women no longer wear pantyhose!  When I try on shoes in a store if my feet are bare I use the little disposable socks they have out!  But I see others who do not!!   I guess it is optional!!Woman Frustrated   

Honored Contributor

Jane has been doing this for more years than I can count.  I doubt the shoes would be sent to customers.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Shoe Shopping With Jane

[ Edited ]

Nah! Not as gross as when you go bowling and wear the alley shoes worn by millions. But hey....at least they spray them in between uses. Lol!!  

Honored Contributor

I don't find it gross at all.  That's how I wear my shoes 99% of the time.  I doubt Jane has any dreaded foot disease.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

For Pete's sakes....any time you go into a store and try on clothes, someone else's body has most likely been there before yours. Do you try on bras? Other breasts have been there. Shoes are no different. I am no fan of Jayne but I don't care about her feet  being bare. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Shoe Shopping With Jane

[ Edited ]

@BabyBaby99 wrote:

I noticed that whenever Jane does a shoe show, she puts the shoes on with bare feet.  Gross!  Does anyone else find this disturbing?  If she gets to keep the shoes she tries on, then no problem.  If not, are the shoes put back in the box & sent to an unsuspecting customer who wears her size?  Would love to know the answer.

Do you get to keep shoes and clothes you try on in a store?  I don't.