Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't find it gross at all.  That's how I wear my shoes 99% of the time.  I doubt Jane has any dreaded foot disease.

@Kachina624 I’m more offended by Jane’s “dance” during the shows than her bare toes.

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately you see people trying on shoes with bare feet in many stores.  It is a big turn off for me and therefore I do not buy shoes in those places.  I have ordered shoes from the Q and know Jane didn't try them on as we are not the same size.  Once or twice I returned shoes because it was obvious to me they were returns.  There was a time where you had to put on peds, as they were called, in order to try on shoes.

This doesn't have anything to do with shoes but it is just as bad.  Loose rolls in the supermarket are often picked through by people who do not use tongs or the wax paper pieces supplied.  I have reported this to the Board of Health and they have addressed the issue. There are signs which tell shoppers to use tongs or wax paper yet some still choose to be disgusting.  I don't want to think where the hands have been that push the breads around and the germs involved.  

In my humble opinion there aren't any excuses for these situations.

Valued Contributor

Shoes tried on with bare feet does not compare in germiness to the clothes we have all purchased in department stores. They are sneezed on, handled by sick people and filthy hands, and slipped onto dirty bodies. Your immune system is challenged by the world and kept strong by these challenges but clothes in stores are even worse than shoes. 

Respected Contributor
Jane is about 8 inches shorter than me. I doubt we wear the same size so I don’t care.
QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

I know this has nothing to do with shoes, but I just love Janes hairdo tonight. 

Honored Contributor

My word those shoes weigh more then the blonde gal does. 

I couldn't walk in those heels.