Respected Contributor

Re: Shoe Fanatics come take a look!

@jaxs mom wrote:

@itiswhatitis wrote:

Fall 2016 styles.

NMF17_X39K9

NMF17_X39K9

I like those!

Beautiful!  Too bad my feet don't come to a point!

Honored Contributor

@Justice4all wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Those mirror polished loafers remind me of the dean of women when I was in college.  She objected to patent leather because it might reflect your underwear.  Wow, she should have seen 2016's loafers.  She'd have a hissy fit.

Haha. What college?

@Justice4all   Kutztown University in Pa.  Jane Treacy is also a graduate.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Product Image, click to zoom

*Call Tyrone*
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great styles, thanks for posting. The green suede Coach shoes are to die for, 3 of my fave things...suede, shoes and the color green.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

Too funny, @Kachina624. I always associated that "rule" with Catholic grammar or high schools. Good grief, hard to imagine in college. Surprised they all didn't require students to wear skorts, rompers, or jumpsuits. Smiley LOL

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Too funny, @Kachina624. I always associated that "rule" with Catholic grammar or high schools. Good grief, hard to imagine in college. Surprised they all didn't require students to wear skorts, rompers, or jumpsuits. Smiley LOL

@suzyQ3  Very conservative place...we weren't even allowed to wear pants unless going to a car to leave the campus or returning.  I can remember my legs being so cold in skirts.  This was (is) a state university.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment