Occasional Contributor

Watching Fashions Night In and Shawn was very rude to Liam at the end of the Vionic presentation. 

Honored Contributor

@KittySoftPaws    Is that it?  You're not going to describe what she said or did? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Probably because there's nothing more to say.  Much ado about nothing as usual.

Trusted Contributor

Oh lord they tease each other all the time.  The easy pay shot was just another one.

Respected Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Watching Fashions Night In and Shawn was very rude to Liam at the end of the Vionic presentation. 

How?

Respected Contributor

The video is up...just friends teasing each other, it's happened before so no big deal.

Valued Contributor

@KittySoftPaws 

1. I didn't see that part of the show but saw her sometime tonight be rude when saying goodbye to a departing coworker. I don't watch her often but got the feeling that's just her personality, somewhat flip and apathetic. 
Trusted Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

They were teasing each other. There was no rudeness. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Some people lover her, while others do not. But I will say that Shawn is rude.....a lot. She has that sarcastic, edgy personality. 

Respected Contributor

@dogmother wrote:

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Some people lover her, while others do not. But I will say that Shawn is rude.....a lot. She has that sarcastic, edgy personality. 

Whether you love her or not, I've never ever seen her be rude.  People will see what they want.