Honored Contributor

Re: Sept 13, 2014 TSV-The New Seville Collection (It's Beautiful)

It's pretty but it's not floating my boat enough to want it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I actually like all the colors other than the orchid. I kept thinking that I don't have any Hobo style bags but then I remembered I do have a custom made cloth one. I really like the Ivy, and the Mushroom, and the Nude. I'm leaning toward the Ivy, I've been wanting an Ivy bag since they came out with it in the Flo line and I wear a lot of wine and burgundy shades that I think it would look great with. All my leather bags are in the range of natural or black so I could use one with some color. I like the deep strap drop too, since I rarely wear shoulder bags.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

On 8/15/2014 stevieb said:

It's pretty but it's not floating my boat enough to want it.

Yeah, and who needs another handbag, when there are so many amazing jewelry pieces at great prices?? Smiley Wink LOL.....I'm so bad!!!
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

just wondering where you ladies saw this bag? Have searched web for seville collection and am coming up blank? Is there a picture somewhere?

thanks

Honored Contributor

On 8/16/2014 paintergirl1313 said:

Hi,

just wondering where you ladies saw this bag? Have searched web for seville collection and am coming up blank? Is there a picture somewhere?

thanks

It was pictured here a week or so ago but quickly deleted. You know, as if yet another made for QVC Dooney TSV is some sort of state secret...

I've tended to pass on most of their TSV 'exclusives' and rarely regretted it. This one will not be an exception. Each to their own, but to me, it's just another mid-size hobo, pretty but nothing special about it.

Respected Contributor

There was a lot of discussion on the purse forum about the lining of this handbag. Lots of questions since it appears to be very shiny. Someone posted that they saw a spec that said it was mainly poly, not cotton. No one knows for sure yet.

Valued Contributor

On 8/17/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

There was a lot of discussion on the purse forum about the lining of this handbag. Lots of questions since it appears to be very shiny. Someone posted that they saw a spec that said it was mainly poly, not cotton. No one knows for sure yet.

We do know for sure! It is plastic. The bag is available on QVC already. I posted the item number a few hours ago but that post is gone now. Wow how STUPID!!!! It's already on sale so what does it hurt if I share the item number???? MORE SALES FOR QVC. Hello!?! Where is the logic here???? LAME!
Honored Contributor

On 8/17/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 8/17/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

We do know for sure! It is plastic. The bag is available on QVC already. I posted the item number a few hours ago but that post is gone now. Wow how STUPID!!!! It's already on sale so what does it hurt if I share the item number???? MORE SALES FOR QVC. Hello!?! Where is the logic here???? LAME!

It's ridiculous, but they're infamous for deletion of references to TSV's in advance... You see, I believe only a select few are supposed to actually (gasp) have access to the item number... As for the lining... From the horse's mouth: "Bag: body/trim 100% leather; lining 65% polyurethane resin/35% cotton. Wallet 100% leather; lining 100% cotton."

Respected Contributor

I really like the Dooney TSV's classic lines. Maybe the leather is from Spain since it is called the ""Seville"" collection. Love the shoulder strap - I have many with this same strap and it lays wonderfully on my shoulder. I ordered the Nude. Can't wait until I receive it!

Honored Contributor

On 8/18/2014 stellabystarlight said:

I really like the Dooney TSV's classic lines. Maybe the leather is from Spain since it is called the ""Seville"" collection. Love the shoulder strap - I have many with this same strap and it lays wonderfully on my shoulder. I ordered the Nude. Can't wait until I receive it!

Pretty color. Were I going there that would be my choice as well. Enjoy it...