Contributor

Sept 13, 2014 TSV-The New Seville Collection (It's Beautiful)

Who's ordering it and what color? I think I will order the Orchid. This bag is really pretty.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sept 13, 2014 TSV-The New Seville Collection (It's Beautiful)

I really like the mushroom (I think that's what it's called) but still thinking about it because of the strap. Didn't have a good experience with this type of strap in the past. Slips off the shoulder very easily. But do love the style and shape
Frequent Contributor

Pass for me... I have no desire to own a bag with plastic lining Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor

On 8/15/2014 gilmoregirl said: Pass for me... I have no desire to own a bag with plastic lining Smiley Sad

THAT and even though the price is attractive, it is a bit high if you consider the size of the bag - 12 x 12.... I prefer larger bags.... but I do like the "mushroom" one...... Lots of mushrooms in the bags recently.....and they come in all shades, haha.

Frequent Contributor

On 8/15/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 8/15/2014 gilmoregirl said: Pass for me... I have no desire to own a bag with plastic lining Smiley Sad

THAT and even though the price is attractive, it is a bit high if you consider the size of the bag - 12 x 12.... I prefer larger bags.... but I do like the "mushroom" one...... Lots of mushrooms in the bags recently.....and they come in all shades, haha.

I agree, the mushroom is very pretty. I was considering getting this TSV in the mushroom and marine until I saw confirmation that the shiny lining in the pic IS plastic lol
Frequent Contributor

Apparently I felt the need to say it twice lol
Honored Contributor

I don't know, polyurethane is sure easy to wash. I've had things stain my purse liners or get them sticky and I think one that's easier to clean might be nice. It would depend on how it feels when I put my hand inside to fish things out. The TSV is a hobo, and I don't carry hobo bags, so I won't be getting it either way.

Frequent Contributor

I try not to put anything sticky in my bag lol I use a cosmetic bag to hold anything that could cause damage (and to keep everything contained and organized) I learned that lesson years ago when I had a bottle of lotion explode in my bag....eeeew lol
Honored Contributor

I want to know what ""European leather"" supposedly is. Checking the Dooney site I don't see any line listed as that.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

On 8/15/2014 jaxs mom said:

I want to know what ""European leather"" supposedly is. Checking the Dooney site I don't see any line listed as that.

Yep me too. I moved from Europe so I am confused. Had no idea there is a European kind of leather..... guess they ran out of names. Lol.