Frequent Contributor

Searching for long, bifold wallet -help!

Ladies, I've been looking for a certain type of wallet for myself and having trouble. Maybe you have suggestions ... I'd like a long, bifold style with a magnetic closure. Lots of card slots. I think I saw Lisa present one once and I fell in love with the idea. I should have ordered then. I don't remember the brand. I've looked locally and online but haven't found anything. I don't want it to zip around. The magnetic closure looked so sleek! Any suggestions?
Honored Contributor

Re: Searching for long, bifold wallet -help!

Like this?

Amazon has one.

Frequent Contributor

That's very close. I'd rather no wrist strap and hidden magnetic closure. I'll see if I can find it on Amazon. Thank you!
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Google the "Big Skinny" wallet....I am on waitlist for the wallet, it has good reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

Have you looked at Macy's, they have a great selection of wallets. Many were on sale when I went today.

Valued Contributor

ebags.

Frequent Contributor

I checked online at Macys; they do have a wide variety! I didn't find what I have in mind, unfortunately. If I'm remembering correctly, Lisa presented the wallet and it had an ostrich finish. Very high end. Now I can't quit looking for one like it!
Super Contributor

On 1/3/2015 SouthernLady said: I checked online at Macys; they do have a wide variety! I didn't find what I have in mind, unfortunately. If I'm remembering correctly, Lisa presented the wallet and it had an ostrich finish. Very high end. Now I can't quit looking for one like it!

Southernlady, is this the one:

If so, it is item number A261868 and is currently sold out. I believe this wallet was inspired by the Hobo International Lauren wallet/clutch. Hope this helps.

Smile

Esteemed Contributor

They have many wallets that are not on their website. I would suggest you go to the store.