Valued Contributor
On 11/14/2014 K a QVC fan said: The tsv show started off kind of low keyed and weird atmosphere, but enter Amy and the air became so fresh and lively. Sue from Dooney was able to express herself and present more
I like Amy too. She is so cheerful.
Honored Contributor
On 11/14/2014 K a QVC fan said: The tsv show started off kind of low keyed and weird atmosphere, but enter Amy and the air became so fresh and lively. Sue from Dooney was able to express herself and present more
I'm honestly not usually up to see the TSV presented. Was it weird that Lisa launched it then Amy took over? Do they often do that?
Valued Contributor
On 11/14/2014 faeriemoon said:
I'm honestly not usually up to see the TSV presented. Was it weird that Lisa launched it then Amy took over? Do they often do that?
I only started to watch QVC this March but I don't recall seeing a host switch in the middle of the D&B show. I guess it was weird....
Honored Contributor

Sure I've seen them switch before on other shows and on Dooney shows. Anyway, I'm going to bed, have fun. I have it recording so I'll finish watching tomorrow.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Maybe I'll regret it, but I ordered the grey. I like the taupe but I do have a taupe-grey Janine that I carry so frequently. I'm so delighted with the previous TSV (the Sophia bag) that I decided to try this one. Naturally (no pun intended) I liked the bone the best but I have two bone bags, and enuf already. I don't have a black bag, but somehow, I'm not into black purses anymore. I decided the darker grey would go with grey suits, navy or black.

If I hate it, I can always return it.

I'm getting into nice handbags these days. Usually, I just carry one until I get sick of it, but I find they really complete an outfit. I wish I could find shoes that were as nice, but my huge feet need really well-made, low heel shoes and they are hard to find for under $300. (I wear Beautifeel.) I'd love to wear those gorgeous heels, but years ago the doctor said NO and I have no bunions or toe problems as a result of doing what he said.

Honored Contributor

Well, this morning, now that I'm awake, if I were buying I'd go for the taupe. I think.

Honored Contributor

I love the shape of the bag. It's too small for me, and I detest center compartments. I think it's a nice bag though. It's not that great of a value imo .

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 11/14/2014 faeriemoon said:

I found that odd too. I dvr'd the show, watched a few minutes, saw Amy took over.....I found that very weird.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor
On 11/15/2014 winamac1 said:

I love the shape of the bag. It's too small for me, and I detest center compartments. I think it's a nice bag though. It's not that great of a value imo .

High five, winemac. It's been awhile,since I've poked around in the Dooneys but this special caught my eye. I love this style and the center section sold it for me. I have so many bags, why do I think I need this one? It looks large but maybe it looks larger than it is. I'll give it a try and it can always go back. I loved the dark grey and I thought for sure it would show sold out this AM
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Honored Contributor

When will people realize the 'made for QVC' or 'Outlet' is 'Fake Dooney'. $300 for a fake purse?

First thing I checked was the spelling on the tag. Surprised it didn't say "Dunei & Brrrke". The duck logo is what differentiates from other generic leather open-top, short handled shoppers. A poster mentioned the accessories...I agree. Skip the extras & make a more quality bag.

This could be ANY bag manufacturer w/ a "Dooney" metal tag slapped on.