Valued Contributor
On 11/14/2014 Roni18 said:

I better not even watch tomorrow! Right now I am not in love with the bag but if I see them modeling it I might change my mind! I am still thinking about ordering a logo lock for myself for Christmas.

I had this dilemma as well, and after making a comparison, I decided that logo lock wins based on the leather quality alone. I have 2 LL bags now....in grape and dark grey. Trying to convince myself to keep the grey one..... it is a lot of money for the bag which I already have in another color....
Valued Contributor
Kate is holding this bag in grey in the Lisa's show tonight, presenting black spineless bracelet.
Honored Contributor
On 11/14/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 11/14/2014 tough_kitty said: Hey, when in doubt, you can always order it on easy pay and then decide whether to keep it or not. At least you won't keep wondering later whether you made a mistake or not. Just saying Smiley Wink Isn't this board evil? Lol.

This board is evil{#emotions_dlg.lol} I did that with the last tsv dooney bag. Saw it and returned the same day. I'll have to flip back and forth between ShopHQ because of the Skinn TTV and the dooney bag. Like StevieB said, the color choice isn't that great. This will be a bag I need to see presented. Can't order it just from a picture this time.

No kidding, I did the same and I'm not doing it again when I know it's unlikely I'll love it. I hate making returns but I've made quite a few lately.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I like the color Kate is holding tonight in Lisa's show. tough_kitty thanks for the heads up on the gray.

Esteemed Contributor

Now that I see it presented. I'm not wow'ed by this bag at all. I like my chelsea shopper bag way better. The colors just don't say buy me. If they had it in the ivy I would have ordered it. Hoping this sells out and we have OTO's during the day. I just saved 299.00.

Honored Contributor

I'm really annoyed that there's not one color wowing me. Love the style, but the colors stink!!!

Trusted Contributor

TSV just isn't calling my name. It's also much to large for a petite woman.

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/14/2014 faeriemoon said:

I'm really annoyed that there's not one color wowing me. Love the style, but the colors stink!!!

Amen to that{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

It says something about the choices when I like the red one best, and I hate red.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Esteemed Contributor

It says something about the choices when I like the red one best, and I hate red.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

lol I was thinking the same darn thing. I have a number of navy dooney bags and surely don't need one more. The only color left that looked halfway decent was the red, and I'm not into red handbags. I love to know why when it comes to TSV's on the Q we get the leftovers. That's what it looks like to me anyway.