Respected Contributor
On 11/15/2014 stevieb said:
On 11/15/2014 skyblue said: After receiving my Dooney Bordeaux Toledo bag, I am SO glad I didn't preorder the TSV! I am in awe of my Bordeaux Toledo! The leather is divine! I just saw the presentation for the TSV bag and it just feels a bit off to me. I can't quite put my finger on it. I think it's a combination of the leather used, the contrast corners, and the thin lock closure. Is it just me, or do the handles seem skimpy? I did, however, like the taupe, bone/white, and gray colors!

Congrats on the Toledo, Sky, it's a beautiful leather and I covet something in the Bordeaux color. Betting it's a very rich looking bag!

Thanks, STEVIEB! The Bordeaux is so rich! I hope you get a Bordeaux bag soon to add to your collection!
Contributor

Ordered the gray first then changed to taupe. Tough decision... I love them both! I think the bag looks elegant and classy. Looking forward to getting it!

Honored Contributor
On 11/15/2014 skyblue said:
On 11/15/2014 stevieb said:
On 11/15/2014 skyblue said: After receiving my Dooney Bordeaux Toledo bag, I am SO glad I didn't preorder the TSV! I am in awe of my Bordeaux Toledo! The leather is divine! I just saw the presentation for the TSV bag and it just feels a bit off to me. I can't quite put my finger on it. I think it's a combination of the leather used, the contrast corners, and the thin lock closure. Is it just me, or do the handles seem skimpy? I did, however, like the taupe, bone/white, and gray colors!

Congrats on the Toledo, Sky, it's a beautiful leather and I covet something in the Bordeaux color. Betting it's a very rich looking bag!

Thanks, STEVIEB! The Bordeaux is so rich! I hope you get a Bordeaux bag soon to add to your collection!

Boy, I do too! Do I ever...

I just can't seem to find the right bag at the right price...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor
On 11/15/2014 Kristy66 said:

Ordered the gray first then changed to taupe. Tough decision... I love them both! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I think the bag looks elegant and classy. Looking forward to getting it!

Kristy66,

I think the taupe is the prettiest choice and will go with everything. That's the one I was admiring. I think you'll get a lot of use out of it. Enjoy it!

Super Contributor

While I like the look and the color of the Taupe bag I am not buying. It looks too heavy and bulky to me. It should be called a tote bag. I don't care for the zipper section in the middle of the inside either. I'll be happy with the Doony's I already own.

Respected Contributor
On 11/15/2014 Quiltlady said:

While I like the look and the color of the Taupe bag I am not buying. It looks too heavy and bulky to me. It should be called a tote bag. I don't care for the zipper section in the middle of the inside either. I'll be happy with the Doony's I already own.

I love the zipper section in the middle. It's perfect to keep my wallet and valuables more secure.
Honored Contributor
On 11/15/2014 sidsmom said:

When will people realize the 'made for QVC' or 'Outlet' is 'Fake Dooney'. $300 for a fake purse?

First thing I checked was the spelling on the tag. Surprised it didn't say "Dunei & Brrrke". The duck logo is what differentiates from other generic leather open-top, short handled shoppers. A poster mentioned the accessories...I agree. Skip the extras & make a more quality bag.

This could be ANY bag manufacturer w/ a "Dooney" metal tag slapped on.

Strange.
Honored Contributor

You're right...the style IS strange. (!) Apparently I'm not the only one....flipped over to the TSV presentation. 4 hours left & they STILL have six colors left. #NotSelling #Ouch

Regular Contributor
I did not mean that it was weird that Amy took over the last half of the show. I meant that it was stifling with Lisa. The minute she left, Sue from Dooney was in a better mood and more vibrant. Secondly, I can bet that Lisa said she wanted to start it off. She was already on for 3 hours prior. Less than a month to go.
On 11/15/2014 winamac1 said:
On 11/14/2014 faeriemoon said:
On 11/14/2014 K a QVC fan said: The tsv show started off kind of low keyed and weird atmosphere, but enter Amy and the air became so fresh and lively. Sue from Dooney was able to express herself and present more
I'm honestly not usually up to see the TSV presented. Was it weird that Lisa launched it then Amy took over? Do they often do that?

I found that odd too. I dvr'd the show, watched a few minutes, saw Amy took over.....I found that very weird.