Valued Contributor
On 11/14/2014 faeriemoon said:

I'm really annoyed that there's not one color wowing me. Love the style, but the colors stink!!!

Lol. I agree. I think the "embossed" pebble leather doesn't take colors "beautifully" as they like to say. Lol.
Honored Contributor
On 11/14/2014 tough_kitty said:

I'm really annoyed that there's not one color wowing me. Love the style, but the colors stink!!!

Lol. I agree. I think the "embossed" pebble leather doesn't take colors "beautifully" as they like to say. Lol.

I think you're right.

Valued Contributor
They didn't even care to show the pouch and explain what would fit in it! Not that I'm buying but I was curious to see it Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor
On 11/14/2014 tough_kitty said: They didn't even care to show the pouch and explain what would fit in it! Not that I'm buying but I was curious to see it Smiley Happy

Nothing will fit in it. Sue mentioned an iPhone. I don't know why they don't make those pouches large enough to hold your cosmetics. I don't know why you need a pouch for your phone when there are slip pockets inside the bag; no one is going to use the pouch for their phone.

Honored Contributor

I do like the bag Amy had on her arm when she walked on though.

Valued Contributor

I do like the bag Amy had on her arm when she walked on though.

Not sure which one was that....but I really like the binocular crossbody but there is no way I'm buying it for that price. And lol too funny about that pouch but I totally agree.
Valued Contributor
I have a special wristlet for my phone which I bought on Amazon for $8 and change and I have a mini stuffed animal on my key chain so I don't really need to keep those in a pocket. I can easily find them inside my bag.
Regular Contributor
The tsv show started off kind of low keyed and weird atmosphere, but enter Amy and the air became so fresh and lively. Sue from Dooney was able to express herself and present more
Occasional Contributor

Ladies, Ladies.......no Buckley's? The (2) I had on waitlist cancelled last week after a few months. I Really wanted those 2 colors. Palomino and Grass. I was told they were not available any longer..... really waited all this time hoping, wishing they would surprise us before Thanksgiving. Trying to be good! ha, I kept going back and forth on the sold out and after about 15 minutes saw there was a black one available! Lucky day or what? I never buy Black, But if this is going to be how it is, that's a ok! The TSV is ok, just not me. What are you ladies thinking? No more Florentine Buckley's till Christmas? Let's hear it any news? Happy Holidays!!! Thank you for all your comments.Wink

Honored Contributor
On 11/14/2014 K a QVC fan said: The tsv show started off kind of low keyed and weird atmosphere, but enter Amy and the air became so fresh and lively. Sue from Dooney was able to express herself and present more

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval