Valued Contributor

I tried the sneakers and the boat shoe over the summer, and they went back as fast as they came. they look lovely but no comfort for my sensitive feet.  anyone order a pair?? they have some really cute sneakers.

Honored Contributor

Re: SPERRY SHOES...any fans??

@so soMY last experience with Sperry was at ;east 40 years ago -  in he days when my young feet didn't give me problems.

I don't order shoes "long distance" unless I've already had experience wearing the very show I'm ordering.  I don't do it here at the Q, but I don't  even order from any of the sites that offer free returns.    I just detest making returns!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried their boat shoes a couple years ago. My daughter had a pair she really liked and they do have some cute designs. But unfortunately the boat shoes were not comfortable for my feet. 

Trusted Contributor

I love Sperry boat shoes, but have found that I need the leather style.  I bought 3 pair of the canvas boat shoes this summer and they're not quite as comfy as my old leather ones.

I purchased at DSW and when they didn't have one particular color in my size.............they mailed directly to my home at no charge and were delivered within 5 days!

Respected Contributor

The only problem I had with the boat shoes is they come

in 2 styles and one is lower on the foot than the other ...

the lower style hit right where I had bunion surgery ....like

the ones higher up on the foot ....

Respected Contributor

No wide widths. So sad.