Valued Contributor

I purchased these shoes on 3/9 when there were a TSV.  Just checked order status as they were "preparing my order" last week and its backordered.  Why don't they have the quantity?  I don't get it.

Valued Contributor

Re: SPENCO TSV-BACKORDER????

@disneynut57 wrote:

I purchased these shoes on 3/9 when there were a TSV.  Just checked order status as they were "preparing my order" last week and its backordered.  Why don't they have the quantity?  I don't get it.

I pre-ordered mine on 3/6 and mine are back-ordered too, yet, my size and color are in stock when I look at the item number.  Something isn't right.  I canceled my order.

Honored Contributor

These are probably shipping delays that didn't arrive as scheduled.  Very common nowadays.  They are undoubtedly on the way.  International transportation is a mess. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Maybe stuck in the Suez Canal 

Spoiler
Smiley Very Happy
Honored Contributor

@disneynut57    The Suez Canal is not exactly on the route from China, but West Coast ports are very bogged down. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Just joking

Valued Contributor

@disneynut57 wrote:

@disneynut57did you notice that I said my color and size are both in stock?  Yours may be, too.