Honored Contributor

SO... what are you carrying into the New Year...?

The holidays are kaput, the packages unwrapped, folks are putting away the decorations, taking down the lights and trees and so on, as we return to business as usual (such as it is...) and go forward with the winter season... So, which of your bags are you relying upon to see you into the New Year... ? Personally, the weather here's been wet so I switched from a soft leather bag into a Lauren Saffiano tote in black... but I somehow wasn't feeling the love, so just switched into a Michael Kors 'signature' satchel in shades of black and grey... This one is a lot like his version of a LV Speedy... Next up will be something colorful...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Re: SO... what are you carrying into the New Year...?

New grey D&B tote. I may switch off with MK large tote since it is in black, and can hold up a little better in wet and damp weather. A woman at my nail salon had a gorgeous dark red satchel handbag. I was drooling!

Respected Contributor

I have a brand new Chocolate brown Roma 2 that I haven't carried yet. It really wants to come out and play; so, when I get home, I plan to put together 4 brown based outfits show off my beauty. I tend to rotate my bags every couple of weeks but some of my favorites do get lost in the shuffle. For the past few weeks, I've been carrying one of the first Dooney's I bought. A caramel colored leather satchel. It's like spending time with an old friend.

Honored Contributor

I'm still carrying that Kelsi Dagger satchel in black that I'v been carrying for a while. Will soon change into my new Dooney Toledo Mail Satchel. (The KD is so perfect I hate to switch, but it's time for a change I think. And what's the point of having a handbag obsession if you carry the same bag all the time? {#emotions_dlg.laugh})

Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 faeriemoon said:

I'm still carrying that Kelsi Dagger satchel in black that I'v been carrying for a while. Will soon change into my new Dooney Toledo Mail Satchel. (The KD is so perfect I hate to switch, but it's time for a change I think. And what's the point of having a handbag obsession if you carry the same bag all the time? {#emotions_dlg.laugh})

FM, I've been eyeing that satchel in black... It's on a deep discount right now (as is the blush and chocolate, which I'd not seen before...) and even though I really don't need another black satchel, I do really like these bags! On the other hand, now that you mention it, the mail satchel in navy might be calling my name and I already own that one!

Valued Contributor

My hubby gave me for Xmas the stagecoach coach bag in black!
Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 Chrystaltree said:

I have a brand new Chocolate brown Roma 2 that I haven't carried yet. It really wants to come out and play; so, when I get home, I plan to put together 4 brown based outfits show off my beauty. I tend to rotate my bags every couple of weeks but some of my favorites do get lost in the shuffle. For the past few weeks, I've been carrying one of the first Dooney's I bought. A caramel colored leather satchel. It's like spending time with an old friend.

Is this the solid espresso color? If so, it's a beautiful bag. I got that one a while back and only carried it once, as I haven't needed to use a larger bag lately, but boy is that one pretty!

Respected Contributor

On 1/5/2015 stevieb said:
On 1/5/2015 Chrystaltree said:

Is this the solid espresso color? If so, it's a beautiful bag. I got that one a while back and only carried it once, as I haven't needed to use a larger bag lately, but boy is that one pretty!

Yes, it's the solid chocolate brown and it is indeed a beauty. I feel so lucky, I got it on clearance for something like $129 and 4 easy pays. It was my Christmas present to myself...lol

Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 Jova said:

New grey D&B tote. I may switch off with MK large tote since it is in black, and can hold up a little better in wet and damp weather. A woman at my nail salon had a gorgeous dark red satchel handbag. I was drooling!

Oh boy, I've been really craving something in brick red! Can't seem to find just the right bag, but it's a color rarely seen and one I love! The weather here has been dismal too... So much rain, drizzle, and today, while it's clear, the wind is blowing like crazy. I feel kind of ripped off. We've had so much lousy, rainy weather I never even really got to drive around and enjoy the Christmas lights! Heck, you could barely see them! Anyway, yes, my more 'water proof' options are getting a workout!

Esteemed Contributor

I received a coach bag last winter that I will use this year. Love it!