Honored Contributor

Re: SO... what are you carrying into the New Year...?

Extra poundage that I'd lost earlier mid-season and no matter how hard I ran, it managed to find me!

Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2015 athenian said: I can't seem to switch out of my Dooney gray saffiano zip zip because the weather has been so awful and I think I could drop it in a snowbank and it would be fine. Little tired of the gray which matches the sky today. The toledo leather looks in the picture to have a sheen compared to the regular pebbled leather--is that true in person? That blue is soooo pretty.

Yes, the Toledo has a slight gloss. It's beautiful.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Question, yes another question{#emotions_dlg.scared}

How do you tell which collection your "Coach" handbag is from? I bought two from the Legacy line but those were from Macy's.

I have bought three from a high-end second store and how do I tell what collection they came from?

OOPS, why don't crossbody's have ID numbers?

Thank-You

Honored Contributor

On 1/12/2015 Sister Golden Hair said:

Question, yes another question{#emotions_dlg.scared}

How do you tell which collection your "Coach" handbag is from? I bought two from the Legacy line but those were from Macy's.

I have bought three from a high-end second store and how do I tell what collection they came from?

OOPS, why don't crossbody's have ID numbers?

Thank-You

No idea, honestly, since I don't collect Coach. My only suggestion would be to go to their website or a website focused on Coach bags and try to track them down... You could also try the purse forum.

Honored Contributor

stevieb, I bought my first Coach and I was hooked. I have been lucky finding older ones for a great price. I did get the first two on sale.

I have really enjoyed posting with everyone here. It is good know that I'm not the only one with a handbag addiction{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I liked the statement, "That old thing, I have had it for years"!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2015 Sister Golden Hair said:

stevieb, I bought my first Coach and I was hooked. I have been lucky finding older ones for a great price. I did get the first two on sale.

I have really enjoyed posting with everyone here. It is good know that I'm not the only one with a handbag addiction{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I liked the statement, "That old thing, I have had it for years"!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Wink

It is fun, isn't it...? And yes, it helps to know we're not alone with our little handbag 'problem'...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

I'm ready for spring. I found my orange fossil crossbody with billfold to match{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

After reading some of everyone's posts I decided to look through my handbags.

I decided instead of buying anymore handbags, I need to find wallets to match all my handbagsSmile

My favorite wallet is a zip-around by "CHI".