Esteemed Contributor

Re: SO... what are you carrying into the New Year...?

So far in the new year I've carried 2 handbags, both Soprano from TSC in Canada. The first bag is a Christmas present but it's too heavy due to the hardware and the straps won't fit on my shoulder with a big winter coat on. So, I've put it away until summer and I'm wearing a bright red crossbody bag as it's cheerful!
Honored Contributor

In December I carried this one by Tignanello in Emerald (A257841):

During the holidays I switched to my light gold Coach Madison Tossed Lace Maggie:

I'm still carrying that one!

Honored Contributor

I saw a color block Tig bag last spring on the Q but it was too pricey for my budget so I did not get it. However, I watched it and this fall it went on LTS for half price and I got it. I have been carrying it since, and love it. It is bone , tan and a light brown which is perfect for Florida in the winter. I have not carried a black purse everyday since we moved here, because I don't wear much black.

Honored Contributor

A camel Tory Burch

Trusted Contributor

I've been carrying my Coach Bleeker Studio Tote, in Black/Indigo, woven leather. During Christmas, we were at a Coach Outlet. They had the zip around wallet, transfer from the full price store, that is the matching wallet, for my bag. $250 reg price, the wallet was less than 1/2 that price, so, I grabbed it. The bag was pricey and not everyone's taste, but, I love it and I splurged . At least, I can say I got the wallet on sale! BTW: does it make you crazy, when you pay full price, for a bag, and then, down the road, goes to a deep discount? I know it is what it is, but, I don't have to like it!
Super Contributor

A navy leather Coach I got last summer and have not carried before.
Honored Contributor

I am going back and forth between 2 bags right now depending on my outfit color that day: one is a dark brown leather Elliot Lucca bag, and the other is a black Steve Madden bag. Both are zip tops (must have for me) with handles, but I prefer to use the shoulder strap on each. The EL bag is a few years old and still in great shape. The SM bag I bought on sale at Macy's right before Christmas for $35.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

About 15 extra pounds.

Respected Contributor

On 1/7/2015 brewhaha said:

About 15 extra pounds.

you took the words right out of my mouth!

Honored Contributor

On 1/7/2015 brewhaha said:

About 15 extra pounds.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} You know it, brewhaha!!!

This forum headline begged for your response, I think...Wink