Honored Contributor

Re: SO... what are you carrying into the New Year...?

On 1/5/2015 tough_kitty said:

I've been carrying my violet D&B Bristol satchel for the last few weeks and got several compliments on it Smiley Happy But tomorrow I am switching to the crimson D&B Flo domed satchel.

But Stevie, you already knew I've purchased those handbags, so no news for you Smile

PS. My new "next cube neighbor" at work saw my violet Bristol satchel and knew exactly what brand it was! Turns out his wife buys Dooneys and Coach "in bulk", LOL. He said she has about 30 of them. I was relieved. Haha. At least he understands my addic....ummm...hobby... {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

I haven't used my grey Bristol yet. I've been on the fence about what's staying and what's going, but I'll probably keep that one... Love the dome and the crimson is a pretty color. I think you'll like that bag a lot. It's a good size too. I like the Bristol, and had it been an inch or so larger both height and width it would've been ideal. The depth, though, is great.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

Shortly before Christmas, I had to send my four-month-old D&B back for repairs (yes), so I am carrying the Noemi tote by Pour la Victoire, in black. I got it for less than half the Bloomingdale's price at TJ Maxx. It's a big, lovely bag.

Honored Contributor

On 1/6/2015 fromthebronx said:

Shortly before Christmas, I had to send my four-month-old D&B back for repairs (yes), so I am carrying the Noemi tote by Pour la Victoire, in black. I got it for less than half the Bloomingdale's price at TJ Maxx. It's a big, lovely bag.

Love this brand!

Respected Contributor

The weather here has been rainy, so carrying my nat ostrich rora II. Had dragged out my old LV to use, but don't want water damage. Funny, when I wore suits every day I carried the lv more. Now I work part time in my own business and dress down. I do not change bags frequently, no pops of color for me.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 Matty6 said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I received a coach bag last winter that I will use this year. Love it!

I might have to dig out my Coach satchel in a pretty deep orange shade. Thanks for the reminder, I'd forgotten about that one!

Honored Contributor

I've been carrying my violet D&B Bristol satchel for the last few weeks and got several compliments on it Smiley Happy But tomorrow I am switching to the crimson D&B Flo domed satchel.

But Stevie, you already knew I've purchased those handbags, so no news for you Smile

PS. My new "next cube neighbor" at work saw my violet Bristol satchel and knew exactly what brand it was! Turns out his wife buys Dooneys and Coach "in bulk", LOL. He said she has about 30 of them. I was relieved. Haha. At least he understands my addic....ummm...hobby... {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Sounds like he probably knows it's a bit more than a bona fide, uh, hobby...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 MarthaStewardess said:

A small red Fossil bag that I've had for about five years. Love my Fossil bags.

Fossil makes good bags and for some reason your post put me in the mind of a red satchel I have tucked away somewhere, though I think mine is by The Sak... Makes me want to find that one!

Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 GoodStuff said:

Mostly the same faux leather plum-colored Tommy Hilfiger tote that carried me through much of December, 2014. I think I paid $12.99 for this bag at Value City about six years ago, and it has schlepped my stuff through many sturdy miles. It's just beginning to show a little wear on the rolled handles. What a great buy!

Always great when you find something that really works for you and it was a bargain to boot...!

Smile

Contributor

My D&B red zip zip satchel that I got as a birthday present. This is only my second Dooney so I am not in the same league as most of you gals, but I am enjoying this bag.
Respected Contributor

Purchasing handbags "IN BULK", and "HANDBAG HOBBY" : Best quotes of the day!