Regular Contributor

SHOPHQ TS Handbag is over 5 years old!

I cannot believe that they are offering a handbag that is over 5 years old as a Today's Special!

I purchased that Madi Claire many years ago, found it to be stiff and uncomfortable, as I feel all Madi Claire bags are, and I sold it on EBay!

Why would they not use a newer hip or classic bag!
Do they think we are stupid and did not notice??

Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPHQ TS Handbag is over 5 years old!

Madi Claire bags appear to be a thin layer of leather (very thin) bonded over cardboard. You'd be lucky to get a season of gentle use out of one. I agree they are stiff and very poor quality, although they have some nice styles and colors. Today, I guess they're cleaning out the warehouse.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like the wallets better than the handbags.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Trusted Contributor

Thin and no quality. I purchased mine at clearance price -and they really weren't worth that.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Not wild about MC bags... The only thing that surprises me about a home shopping network featuring a five year old item is that it isn't QVC!

Wink

Love some of the Nash bags, but I recently saw the one they feature that I really like elsewhere for about half their asking price. Granted, there weren't as many color options and I probably wouldn't find it now, but obviously, if I didn't buy it at half price, I'm sure not paying full retail! I'm increasingly of the opinion that home shopping is SO not the best way to buy handbags. I still do occasionally, but only when EP is a factor and when the bag or the color I want can't be had elsewhere for less.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

On 2/24/2014 kachina624 said: Madi Claire bags appear to be a thin layer of leather (very thin) bonded over cardboard. You'd be lucky to get a season of gentle use out of one. I agree they are stiff and very poor quality, although they have some nice styles and colors. Today, I guess they're cleaning out the warehouse.

I have a couple of leather isaac jackets that peeled and have something other than leather underneath.