Esteemed Contributor

I needed a new pair of sneaks and thought the TSV were cute. I have several pair of Ryka's in my 8M no problem foot. I got that cute pair of the Coral with the blue strings and was eager to see them.

I got them yesterday. I couldn't believe it. They were cute, but my gosh, everything else was real bad. They were way too short with my toes butting the front. I almost couldn't get them on they were so small and narrow. I'm a medium on the narrow side, and they are as tight as a tick. 

Lastly, they were oversold on their flexibility and they were hard as a rock and stiff as a board.

Thank you Q, for costing me $l2.00 to try on your poorly made, low quality, cardboard shoes. I won't be trying this again.

Trusted Contributor

@febe1 thanks for your review I was thinking about ordering but have seen many mixed reviews on their shoes. I think I'll wait. Sorry it didn't work out for you. I understand your frustration.

Honored Contributor

I'm at the other end of the spectrum.  I have a narrow foot, so these fit me PERFECTLY, which is rare for a medium for me.  I took a chance when I ordered them because I thought they were really cute!  (And they are!). I ordered two pair and then went back and ordered a third.  The first day I wore them I had them on from morning till night and hated to take them off.  I usually pay a lot more for sneaks, and these are more comfortable on me than any others that I own.  I do agree - the reviews are quite mixed.

Valued Contributor

I also puchased the coral color in the Ryka TSV.  This was my st Ryka purchase and I am also disappointed.  I  ordered my usual size 7M and the fit is fine but they are not comfortable at all.  I have high arches and instep, these are hard. 

Honored Contributor

I passed on the TSV for that very reason. I have had to order up 1/2 size on Ryka. Never know about the width anymore. Those did look narrow in the pic. What happened to Ryka being narrow in the heel & a wider toe box made just for women? They don't always have that wider toe box so I don't buy. I need the wider toe box but necessarily a wide shoe. I also need the narrow heel since sneakers always slide up & down on my heel.

Esteemed Contributor

I have several pairs of Rykas -- suede and canvas - from 5 to 8 years ago. I wear 7 wide and they all fit perfectly. I'm wearing a pair right now. I ordered the TSV in navy in 7 wide (I was apprehensive) - but checked the reviews yesterday and they were BAD!!!! UPS delivered them last night and I didn't accept them. I cannot trust QVC anymore. I've been shopping for 20 years and have bought beautiful jewelry (18KT & 14KT); clothes (Denim & Co.); Clarks, Rykas and Birkenstock shoes, and have been pleased. In the last few years the sizing has been off on shoes ---- quality is way down and the prices are way up. We should be able to order our size - not guess the size and width. DONE!!!!!

Super Contributor

I've been burned by Earth Origins, Skechers, Clarks and Vionics re: sizing so will not ever buy shoes online again, QVC or anywhere else.

The only exception is the Sporto boots I got a month ago from HSN.  Love, love, love them! Not sure if they always run true to size or if I just got lucky.

Respected Contributor

I got the Ryka TSV in black in my regular size 8M.  My foot is on the narrow end of medium and these fit like they are custom made.  Even with thick socks, they are so comfortable.  This was a great purchase for me.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Ryka sneaks TSV

[ Edited ]

I ordered a pair, was on waitlist, then canceled after seeing the overwhelming number of poor reviews about the sizing. If my foot ran on the narrow side I might not have canceled but mine is average width leaning more toward wide than narrow. Nice looking sneakers, though.

Honored Contributor

@NanaLinda wrote:

I've been burned by Earth Origins, Skechers, Clarks and Vionics re: sizing so will not ever buy shoes online again, QVC or anywhere else.

The only exception is the Sporto boots I got a month ago from HSN.  Love, love, love them! Not sure if they always run true to size or if I just got lucky.

I love Sportos! I find the size I wear depends on the style. I usually wear 7.5 medium but I actually needed to size DOWN on a pair of Sporto mules/slides that had no back at all.

The 7.5 was obviously too big & did not stay on my feet very well. I was lucky to be trying them on at an oulet because I thought it was poorly designed shoes at first. When I spotted a size smaller I tried them on, never thinking they would fit. But they were perfect!

On my Sporto mules that have a small raised back I wear my regular size of 7.5.